Menu



August 10, 2009

Kat Von D's OFFICIAL T-Shirt Cutting Class

A few days ago I accidentaly see Kat Von D's OFFICIAL T-Shirt Cutting Class on Youtube and I was sooooo damn bored that I started doing this :

Party Rock Dj tee :>

Paris Tee :> 

Kat Von D's OFFICIAL T-Shirt Cutting Class : 

You can add or modify anything you like , as I do, because you don't have to copy the exact model.It's just a nice way to wear the t-shirts that you don't usually wear . And it's more feminine this way,I guess. So,start sniping !

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! I've seen this video before, the t-shirts are quite cool I think too! Kat is such a rad chick, she's such a good role model I think

    Thanks for the link, doll ;D Great start to your blog!!

    <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥