Menu



September 9, 2009

hearts in the morning

Good morning ! This sunny morning I decided to wear my new pair of Esprit jeans (second hand,of course) and this lovely tee my sister bought me yesterday.So,this is a "I wanna make a statement"  outfit. I LOVE HAIR.yes,i do.I can't wait to have longer hair ! I also Love Krakow . I've been there in november,last year,and i felt sooo great there , wanna go back ! And i alsoo love my phone (kinda)..so i bought him a cute hearted sox :))

Wearing :

Esprit Jeans (sh)

Red cardigan from Part Two.

T-shirt from B&C Too Chic

Sneakers 

I <3>

4 comments:

  1. i <3 floc:*
    i <3 you too
    :)))

    ce trendi arati aici bonita:*
    >:D<
    mai lipsea denii facand o criza
    ca vede porumbeii din spate b-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful, and you got too much cute stuff! not fair!! oh there's the other twin of my phone! what color yours is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment!
    your blog's really sweet, ((:

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥