Menu



January 31, 2010

Sunday morning !

I've always love sunday morning.Everything is so chill and calm.It's a blast drinking hot chocolate and bread and jelly while reading,or drawing or going trough the blogosphere. Also,wearing confortable clothes :
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is the last cup I've bought.I find it quite..amazing :).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And,don't forget about the music.Luckly,I've found on FANNAH's blog (http://afantasizerworld.blogspot.com) this amazing song and I needed to put it down here :
So,what do you ussualy do on sunday morning?

8 comments:

  1. pentru ca
    am terminat atunci cand am vazut plecand de langa mine cel mai de pret lucru pe care il aveam iar acum, nu mai pot face nimic. Voi pierde timpul aiurea pana imi revin.
    am lasat din greseala la mine comment, nu la tine:))
    pai duminica ma uit la naruto[latelly]

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep going on with ur blog!

    good work =)


    I hope u follow and visit me.
    Greetings from Germany
    Tzoules K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can really pull of white pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chestia ii ca nu am renuntat inca la acel lucru si prin urmare inca mai e cel mai de pret lucru.
    si nu, NARUTO e cel mai tare! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah you posted the song :) I linked you, by the way ;)
    I love this outfit. It's so relaxed and, indeed, Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunday's are the best. They're always so chilled and laid back.
    I spend the most part of my sunday sitting in my favourite coffee shop and gossiping/catching up with my friends ha.. -_- , and having a little wander around the markets.
    lazy sundays :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fun mug. And I like the exposure effect of your outfit pictures.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥