Menu



February 6, 2010

Around + Inspiration

Lazy days in (Los Angeles) Cluj - Napoca. Just chilling,DIY-ing,shopping,reading and stuff.Still,2 kind of important things have happened.Negative or positive,with what shall I start?
Negative. A house exploded yesterday night near my house. Gas accumulation,they say.I was shocked,scared and lost all in the same moment.I was watching Coco avant Chanel and drawing when I hear a big BOOM.I tought some drunk guy hit out frontdoor.And I went to sleep.I coudn't fall asleep.I watched the news with my mom.Pretty creppy. Lucly,no dead people.
Positive.A few days ago , I wrote a script with Criss.Love it,it's going to be an amazing play ! It includes a lot of fashion,of course.We'll hopefully play in in March.I'll post pictures from rehearsals and mabye the end result.Stay tuned !
Monday , back to school.Second semester is on ! Actually,I can't wait to see what it's going to happend during school ! Nerdy me.
And now,enought talking or writing,here are some pictures .Hope they'll inspire you,because they inspired me ! Enjoy !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(photos and video from blogs,google and deviantart)
I LOVE YOU !

9 comments:

  1. Amazing photos :) great blog xx

    love-life-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Yeaa we did end up going on our trip ^^
    hope ur having a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh these are incredible! i'm saving some of them for inspiration :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a house exploded?
    Thats crazy. These photos are AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's so crazy about the house exploding! Thank goodness no one was terribly hurt!

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a house explosion, how crazy!

    Looove these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. tu mersiiii.mio trebuit umpic sa imi dau seama cum sa trimit un comm.super tari pozele.big fish.small fish:*

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥