Menu



February 25, 2010

Just..waiting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well,as I guess you are used to,this is one of my basic outfits. But I really really like it. And the jacket..this is my first leather jacket and I hated it.Literally hated it.I found it too "mature" for me,but now,it's PERFECT.Love the shape,the texture and the collar.
Anyway,I don't have much to say now.Except from the lovely , sunny weather and my ultra new goodies (I'll make a review of my new finds on Saturday,I hope) .. And well.just wasting time until 10.00 pm. VAMA VAMA VAMA.
I leave you with a great song from them and I'll be back with more photos from the concert :) Hugs !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥