Menu



May 21, 2010

Pants and rainboots

Hello everyone ! I've been looking for this kind of pants for such a long time and I finally have them now.I found them in a second hand store and bought them for..3 RON a.k.a 1 $.
Now I have to go,do some cleaning up and then go to a play with my friends , that's the equivalent for a lovely friday afternoon !
See you all after the weekend !
Rainboots,SH pants, DIY "CHANEL 100% original " t-shirt, SH jacket , SH hat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. nice style and nice ring..
    love it so much
    wanna exchange link and or follow me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool DIY! love the boots too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your ring!
    nice job on the DIY :)

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    You can also join my GIVEAWAY!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your boots. <33. i missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love your blog.

    I want to invite you to visit mine and become one of my followers, don't worry because I'll follow you back.

    http://miabbook.blogspot.com/

    Kisses,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥