Menu



June 21, 2010

Brown lady

Image and video hosting by TinyPic As promissed - an outfit post ! I`m in my long summer holiday now (3 months of totally freedom) so yesterday I went with Ana and Carla to have a small photoshoot , just for fun ! After searching different places in Cluj, we (of course) ended up in my fav. pub Studio Art & Performance ... Oh,and i`ve also posted some pieces of eco-art here in my town ! ..oh,for the second time , if you like my look,hype it on lookbook !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic wearing : Sh brown blazer , SH hat , random black top & black jeans,dad`s bag (love) , stone necklace and tommy hilfinger shoes Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic avec Carla / Anna Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. these pictures are fantastic and i love your menswear-inspired look! those earrings are fantastic as well as your hat and your bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. Following you :)
    love love love your bag!


    http://harryhighpanties.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit, especially your hat oh cute :) love the color, so natural :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the giant cellphone! Oh the other side of the world is so attractive and quirky, i want to meet it NOW!. Oh, and i loved your hat and pics dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit, I want your hat and bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing hat and bag!!!

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥