Menu



June 14, 2010

Piano

Hello.First of all,sorry for my boring outfits..This week I was so involved in Galactoria that I couldn`n keep up with my .. normal life,including blogging.I saw 2 plays / day and everything ,I was surrounded by great people, and that`s the lifestyle I`d really like to have..one day :) BUT I`m BACK , again... School is over,so I have 3 full months of spare time to blog,photograph,go trough your blogs and comment and so on... *** Image and video hosting by TinyPic Today,Ana had an exam at her art school.She`s been playing piano for a year now and she had her first exam.So therefore,we went to see & support her (me and Oana). And of course,we took some photos , enjoy some sepia :) Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic wearing : brown sandals, paisley printed SH pants,dad`s belt,black top,vintage necklace,some bracelets and dad`s bag :) Image and video hosting by TinyPic (with Anaaaa) Image and video hosting by TinyPic (with Oanaaa) See you tomorrow !

14 comments:

  1. The outfit is lovely, I really like the necklace too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those pants are so cool!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes that meanas that more outfit posts and more awesomeness hahhah
    you look so pretty here love when your smiling/
    ithought at first you were wearing a jumpsuit
    but they are your dads pants, thats so rad
    fits amazing, very casual but very cool just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are sooo cool. LOVE THEM! (: My favorite is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post ! Great photos , I love your pants and belt so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you! you so sweet all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adore this laid back look :)
    great pics!

    eclectic du jour

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit. (: Your pants look comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that outfit looks so comfortable!

    http://blair-waldork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i think its the lighting.
    since its summer thers more light
    i wish i can take photos outside but i have no one to take my photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so adorable in these photos. Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥