Menu



August 15, 2010

I'm bringing sexy back

Hello,my dear dear dear readers ! :) I don't know if you missed me but I surely did ! These past 3 weeks spent in Barsana were more than I could ask for .. I had a lot of fun , I made new friends, I have tons of incredible memories and I am so grateful for everything that happend there. My grandpa is better now & by the way, thank you for your comments !
I am home now , I'm staying for 2 days because I'll go back in Barsana on Wednesday morning. I'll stay there until Saturday and on Sunday I'll go in the mountines to visit dad's relatives.
I really can't wait !
I will try to catch up with all of your blogs, see what have you been doing , but not until I will post some photos :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PSSSSS: My blog is now oficially 1 year old and I've prepared a lot of new stuff for you, my readers. You'll see what I am talking about in September.

2 comments:

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥