Menu



October 7, 2011

OCTOBER OUTFIT | COLORS FIESTA

DSC_1162
Autumn may have come but I still want to wear bright colors. I bought this dress in spring and I only wore it two times; but when I found the minty t-shirt I knew they are perfect for eachother !What about the striking contrast between black, black, black and colors , do you like it
PS: The booties are from the newly opened New Look shop in the city! Quite confortable and versatile, just what I wanted to have in my closet for the upcoming winter. 
Hope you'll like it too and I wish you a fabulous weekend :)

DSC_1171
DSC_1166
DSC_1180
DSC_1168
DSC_1183
Wearing : 
New Look booties, Modex tights, Vero Moda skirt, New Yorker T-shirt, Vero Moda blazer, DIY tote bag 
Yours truly, Julls ♥

19 comments:

  1. hurray for the new look booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally wear that skirt, I love it :) Actually, I would wear the entire outfit, it's very ME ;) Although some people say not to mix black and colors I am totally up for it. I like it and that's what counts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there! thank for the comment on my blog. I'm glad you came by and so I found your blog! you are beautiful :) I'm a follower now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice! :)
    lovely blog by the way!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty skirt! and i love your boots too! by the way whats wrong with your chin?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Kasia S and THE UNIQORN: Thank you , ladies :)

    @Olivia : I had a bicycle accidend and I wrote a short post about it here : http://la-jolie-julie.blogspot.com/2011/10/flash-news.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I do. I've been thinking of getting those shoes myself. They look good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The boots are great, casual and easy to wear, I have a similar pair myself :D I also love your skirt! :X

    ReplyDelete
  9. uhu cine a inceput sa poarte tocuuuri. si accesoriul tau pentru barbie e cel mai tare.
    sper ca esti ok si ca mai dai pe aiiiicii :)
    tnrs te asteapta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool outfit... gorgeous you :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hairstyle!! Beautiful skirt!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. your shoes are PERFECT, i want them!! and i adore the set of the skirt and the top with the black, amazing!!!! :)))
    XOXO Kasia
    http://misskasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your haircut!! and the skirt - top combination is divine! //dariadaria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfit, I love the combination of floral skirt and blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing blazer... and fun colours!

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥