Menu



January 26, 2012

JANUARY OUTFIT | Studying or just dying ?

DSC_6854DSC_6878

 Hello everyone ! As I am exremely busy with school my day to day school outfits look pretty much like this.
Confortable booties, masculine blazer and a confortable shirt and I'm ready to go.
But I am wondering, what do you usually wear while studying ? 
Do you put on your best clothes or you wear your pyjamas as soon as you start studying ?
DSC_6850 

And this is what I listen to when I'm not studying. Simply wonderful & I know you'll love it too.


PS: Don't forget about the Vedette Shapewear giveaway :  CLICK HERE !

Yours truly, Julls ♥

7 comments:

  1. I have no idea why your post don´t update, ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Love your outfit and that Japanese touch in the bag.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gentuta generatie Kitty!
    :D
    Foarte tare!
    Imi place. Felicitarile mele!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to add to this rock chic look a sweet hello kitty clutch!

    zolicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually don't get out of my pajamas..but it's a bad habbit :P
    Hope you did ok in your exams..
    Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit <3
    I usually wear some trousers and oversized sweater when going to school :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daca stau acasa, nici ca ma schimb de pijamale la cat am pe cap pt bac...iar dimineata sunt asa lenesa ca iau un hanorac si o pereche de blugi si gata outfit-ul tipic de scoala pentru anul asta :)
    p.s. ma bucur ca ti-a placut ultimul meu post...este ceva ce am scris acum vreo doi ani de fapt...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to hear your thoughts ! Thank you :*

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥