Menu



March 15, 2012

INTRODUCING | IULIA OCHIS

scan0018scan0016
Hello there readers ! I assume you have all seen the header of my blog, right ? Well, the sketches are made by Iulia, a dear & talented  friend of mine who wants to become a designer. She has already designed several pieces and had a few catwalk shows and I'm sure she won't settle down for this little ! So, thank you Iulia once more for helping me out ! Make sure you check her  blog: http://iuliaochis.blogspot.com/ for more lovely sketches and other wonderful creations :)
scan0017scan0004

scan0001scan0003

PS: She used this really catchy song by Bonobo in one of her runway shows and it has obsessed me ever since ! I bet you'll love it too xx


Yours truly, Julls ♥

4 comments:

  1. I love these sketches - she's so talented <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She´s so good at it!!
    Love the song!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chiar e talentata...M-am uitat si pe blog-ul ei...
    Foarte reusite lucrari!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, your style is bangin! love it! Following you now and it would be a definite pleasure if we could be blog buds =)

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥