Menu



April 1, 2012

APRIL INSPIRATION | WHEN IN DISPAIR, REDECORATE !

Otter-Cove-Residence-8
It seems like nature loves playing tricks on us. Who would expect a snowy day in April ?! 
But unlike my fellow facebook users, I didn't post the obvious "oh no, it's snowing!" status. Instead, I spent some lovely time browsing on freshome.com & digsdigs.com in search of inspiration.
 And I actually found something that made me want to run straight to my living room and rearrage it all. 
So, I couldn't help not sharing with you this fabulous Californian residence overlooking the Ocean ♥ Enjoy ! xx
Otter-Cove-Residence-1
Otter-Cove-Residence-2
Otter-Cove-Residence-13
Otter-Cove-Residence-9
Otter-Cove-Residence-6
Otter-Cove-Residence-7
Otter-Cove-Residence-14

I wish you all a wonderful week in your pretty homes :) 

Yours truly, Julls ♥

5 comments:

  1. Thank you dear, I am glad you like it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cum sa locuiesti intr-o asemenea casa???
    :O
    Cred ca e destul de crippy pe vreme urata sau furtuna!
    =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nu pot sa cred ca in Romania a nins, ce nebunie!
    Oricum, imaginile sunt de vis!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Honey, thats great. I love your Photos. Nice Blog....;O)))) I follow YOU, i hope you follow me back. Kisses from Germany ;****

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥