Menu



April 4, 2012

APRIL OUTFITS | BEST FRIENDS


DSC_1386
This is not the ordinary  outfit post that I planned to do but when I met with Ana earlier today we have decided to go for something urban and fun. I really love my relationship with Ana and the fact that we truly share our madness for fashion & theatre. If you like her style, don't be shy and tell me and I will make sure we'll create more spontanous shootings, just like this one :) Hugs xx
DSC_1369
DSC_1435
DSC_1380

Yours truly, Julls ♥

6 comments:

  1. Your headphones are LOVE! I think it's great to have a partner in crime :))
    Anna is very stylish and fierce! And you look so cool in this outfit!
    P.S. I am also glad that I can update my blog now that it's warm and nice outside.
    It was impossible for me to take pictures in that horrible, horrible weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trully like your styles!
    :D
    BFF!
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun shooting! You girls look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great,girls!Looove the fun pictures!
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥