Menu



June 10, 2012

JUNE OUTFIT | LE WILD PROM

DSC_8958
Hello dear readers ! Although we had our  (really perfect) prom on 24th May, I couldn't move on without posting about it :). Not when I was and I still am so excited about THE dress. I found it accidently in a "store-for-grandmas", as I call those kind of stores, right before leaving for Turkey and I've been thinking about it every single there while I was there. 

I felt exactly how any girl should feel at her prom : confident, beautiful and happy (even if, at first, it was the most akward thing ever, getting all dressed up and stuff).And the shoes were extreeeeemly confortable too, I  for the first time, I could actually walk to my bed in the morning without cursing.

So, all in all, it was a perfect night, a night to remember, a night I would love to re-live ! xx
DSC_8946
DSC_8938
DSC_8950aa

DSC_8931
DSC_8980
DSC_9027
Special thanks to Mircea Petrutiu for the photos and Dabican Eduard for the hair xx
Yours truly, Julls ♥

4 comments:

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥