Menu



September 19, 2009

George Michael-They won't go when I go

FINALLY,the weather is just the way I like.Chill and a bit cold.Lovely ! So,I thought I should wear my very first pair of leather boots (bought in 2007) which I really like + my new top/dress from Sprider (it's a shop that I barely enter or buy.i don't like the clothes but I found this one at sales and I think it's fine) + obviously black leggins (obsession) + Vero Moda bolero.I also wore my dad's hat.I am in love with man's hats.I really need to buy one for my self.Soon ! Sorry for the messy garden,I'll promisse we'll take care of it next spring.And yeah,daddy it's raising pigeons..What a hobby ! 

New outftit post coming soon ! Enjoy your weekend ! 

1 comment:

  1. ce divineee-s asetaaaaa
    :x
    sti care le iubesc cel mai cel mai tare?
    aia tripla cu shepcoiu:x
    si aia prima cu tine cu paru spre bleumarin:))))

    >:D<
    love iuuuuu

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥