Menu



September 24, 2009

Oh boy

Another DIY project (i'll always love DIY stuff).So,I found on a blog this wonderful ideea of this cloth bag : I really (don't) need a Chanel bag ! So,last night I started writing this and wore it at school . It went along with : Shirt - Second hand ,Black Top - New Yorker, Brown shoes,Cross Necklace and Leggings. Confortable and a bit trashy ! 

This is the blogger who inspired me : Weronica,from http://sayhellotofashion.blogspot.com . Beside the fact she has such a wonderfull style and blog,she also have original DIY ideeas.This is the photo who make me to my own bag ! Thank you Weronica !

5 comments:

  1. nice bag<3
    :))=)))
    cum era?
    =:)=:)
    =)))))))


    je t'aime chanel:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the shoes and the classic suit.
    Bag is powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to make one too now! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww..another DIY from you!!
    great..I like the idea :D

    will try it one day :)

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥