Menu



November 28, 2009

Strawberries,cherries and an angel's kiss in spring

Hey there ! This is what I wore today for an english test.

Long B&W plaid dress +Black Top + Leggings + Boots + Hat + I <3>

Love to wear rings over the cropped gloves + cobalt blue nailpolish ^^

And here they are : THE BOOTS !

i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them i love them 

And now,I'm going to watch NEW MOON.Yes,can't wait.And I have prepared a nice outfit for tonight :D Have a lovely Saturday ! 

8 comments:

  1. do report what you think about new moon after you watched it :]
    you look gorgeous! love the ring too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your brooch, shoes and gloves. And I really need cropped gloves for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit!!! it's very simple, but soo chic
    xx
    neutraltuesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i reallly like those boots. i've been trying to find a pair for myself for a longgg time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I love your outfit and those boots are amazing, as soon as I have some money I'm getting some docs!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, you look AMAZING.
    The beret and the shoes are my utter favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore that plaid dress and that bag toooo !! Is it the same one I asked you about before ?

    Ohhhh I couldn't find it here,they don't have the brand from where I'm at:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. helo.. my dear Julls! another brand new banner 'eh? Cool! lovin this photos so much. Heart for your boots!

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥