Menu



November 29, 2009

f-f-f-family

So,today I hold a brunch with my family for my 16 years aniversary.My grandparents and my aunt/uncle came by.They brought my cousines too.Filip is 3 and Simina is 1 year old.They are sooooo cute.And also,my other cousin,my mother's sister son who is a student here joined us.We had so much fun.I laugh a lot with my crazy grandparents and after playing with my cousins we watch Peter Pan.It was a really nice sunday !

I wore my floral dress and my fake Docs.

The table,before and after :D

The food was delicioooooooooous !

Simina and Filip,playing around :D 

My granny,Eva.Dad's mother : 

Trying to kiss Simina.Look at her cuuuute face !

I finally could but she doesn't seem so happy :))

Here we are : watching Peter Pan and chilling.

It was such a lovely day.And this is my gift for my aunt.I looooooove the blazer.Loveloveloveloveit. She also gave me some money to buy what ever I want.My grandparent's gave me money and a paiting by my grandpa.He is alywas bringing me paintings !:))

So,tomorrow is my acctualy day,but I'll hang out with my friends only the day after tomorrow.Tomorrow I have my franch lessons and my drawing lessons and I'm going to buy a leather jacket from the money I've received.

Enjoy your Sunday,everyone ! 

7 comments:

  1. 16 years anniversary? is that a birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you girl !! Happy Sweet 16:)

    Looks like you had such a sweet and great celebration with your family:)
    I loved the dress you're wearing and those boots too. the food indeed looks yummy and your cousins are so adorable.

    Ohhhh,so sweet of your aunt to give you such gifts. And good luck with your hunt for a new leather jacket<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS, I ADORETHE FLORAL DRESS AND THE FUN LOVING FAMILY PICS!

    One Love,
    Jowy
    www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥