Menu



December 23, 2009

WARNING : Long Post


Hello everyone !

Well,it's almost Christmas and it's Christmas spirit everywhere so I went yesterday in a SH Shopping Tour with my sister and 2 of my best friends to make a little present for ourselves.And I ended up pretty satisfied with what I found.

I bought a jeans shirt (I've been looking for a while after it and this is kinda,umm,perfect!).Then,a funky-funny hat.I think I'm going to collect them because I already have 3 like this and I pretty love them.I was lucky to find a loooong white shirt.Usually,when I buy shirts from SH they are all not my size,and they look akward on me.But this wan really looks fine and I found so many things to go with it (outfit post coming soon).Ahh,and btw,every item I bought was 1$.:>
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In the 1 RON box I found a big old black T-shirt and I am always happy when I find stuff like this cause I can DIY very easy.SO,adter I cut the neckline I applied some studs on it and in the back,I attached 2 big safety-pins.And now it is my favourite t-shirt in the closet !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
But now,let's get down to serious business.Here it is the most amazing,confortable,rocker,soft,cheap leather jacket! I found it in Hunedoara for 15 RON (5 $ ,I guess) and I love love love love it.It's the perfect jacket for me!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So here it is all I've found lately !

--------------------------------------------

And , another thing.Yesterday http://eclecticdujour.blogspot.com gave me this award:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thank's darling ! So,I have to list 7 things.I really have no ideea of something original or stuff like this , therefore I'm going to list my most inspiring 7 photos.Hope you'll like them !

1.House MD.Blood makes NOISE.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2.Mabye a New York morning in spring , a bit cold

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3.My summer desktop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4.The most calming bed sheet ever.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5.Paris,mon amour!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6.Summer morning

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7.Rocker Chic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I pass this award to anyone who wants to list 7 things.Especially, if they are original.And link me to see them!

That's all.I'm going to start cleaning the house for Christmas and decorate it.Have a nice day everyone!

8 comments:

  1. awwww
    e asa draguuut
    dada
    long post:)))
    :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are absolutely great buys!

    Congratulations on your award!

    Love your bed sheet ... want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWesome leather jacket!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post :)
    awesome leather jacket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool post!
    Your jacket is amazing and your list is great. I especially love the editorial of number 2.

    Love B and merry xmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your choice of photos..just can't get enough of the Paris one :)
    and that leather jacket totally rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sexy jacket.

    I think all those things are fabulous. All those girls are lovely.

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥