Menu



July 2, 2011

INSPIRATION | A house is a machine for living in. - Le Corbusier

Hello my dear readers and a warm welcome to my new followers !
old-oil-mill-restored-into-a-modern-house-1-554x443
And this one is quite a fanbulous machine.. I found this photos on digsdigs.com and I had to share them with you ! Many of you know that I have a passion for interior design and architecture and my dream is to become an architect so you understand the thrills these photos gave me. This old oil mill was built in the 19th century and recently it has been restored and transformed in a country house in the south of France.
But, enough words : I shall let the photos speak for themselves.
old-oil-mill-restored-into-a-modern-house-2-554x692
old-oil-mill-restored-into-a-modern-house-5-554x692
old-oil-mill-restored-into-a-modern-house-3-554x692
old-oil-mill-restored-into-a-modern-house-14-554x692
old-oil-mill-restored-into-a-modern-house-4-554x692
old-oil-mill-restored-into-a-modern-house-13-554x692
old-oil-mill-restored-into-a-modern-house-6-554x692
old-oil-mill-restored-into-a-modern-house-11-554x692
READ MORE :

11 comments:

  1. they're gorgeous! my fave thing is the tub - aweeesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM an interior architect :D and I can tell you: I love those shots!! (will share them on fb in a minute!!)

    So you are Romanian?? I am visiting Bucharest in two/three (22nd July) weeks :D yey!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ANGIE : Yes I am a Romanian but I don't live in Bucharest :( However, enjoy your staying and I really hope you'll like out country !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this inspiration is beautiful!
    Wish my house looks like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great inspiration!


    XoXo
    H&C from Amsterdam
    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, i would love to lounge in any of these homes this summer! love the one with the pool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it. Great inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. it`s too beautiful for words!! I could see me living in such a house, hopefully I will someday :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow O_O
    wonderful inspiration! If I was rich! I definitely bought a house like this! :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its looks like a very magical place! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥