Menu



July 3, 2011

INSPIRATION | For your ears

ALOHA my d-d-d-d-darlings !
Bow-Headphones
While you are reading this (or listening to this) I'll be last-minute packing for a 4 days trip with my classmates and sister ♥ Yes, I will take a break from posting again because I won't be able to access the internet :( But, I wanted to share with you three songs that will certainly be on my mp3 & the cuttest headphones design ever ! ENJOY and I'll see you soon :)
++++++++++++++
PS: DO YOU HAVE ANY PLANS FOR THIS WEEK ?
Yours truly,
Julls ♥

8 comments:

  1. Those crochet headphones are so cute! My plans for the week are studying, studying, studying -__-

    http://lifeisaromanticpoem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Distractie placuta in excursie! unde mergi?
    ♥ Guess Who & M.I.A>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really want those cute headphone thingies :D

    listening to music as we speak...

    Have a great trip!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for the late reply i only have time to post and then finally i have time to reply to my comments
    your sweet as alwalsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello s-s-s-sweety ;)) >:D<
    I looove Guess Who's song :>
    distractie placuta :D ( am vazut niste poze dragute deja din tabara pe facebook ) :D
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. intentia ei nu cred ca era sa se asorteze:)))) anyway:)) :*ce tari is castile.

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥