Menu



December 10, 2009

Dufus

Here are some photos of what I wore today at school . 

Boots + Vero Moda Leggings + No name Jumper + Fake pearls  necklaces + Peace neclace + Marc Aurel blazer + Hat + DIY Shirt Bag.
Ah,everything in my life is going perfect right now.We postpone an exam for January and now I don't actually have a worry.I play the main charcter in All that Fall and that's such a big thing for me because I have a LOT of lines to learn.But I am so happy.Aslo,I'm going to Hunedoara this weekend to visit my relatives so,a lot of SH shopping.Hunedoara is like the secondhand stores heaven.So,yep,everything is going extremely well.
I'll leace you with this song who goes hand in hand with my accesories:
Adios !

9 comments:

  1. sorry for the quality.made with my cellphone :-S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! nice pictures, great blog btw, check out ours whenever you want, we invite you to follow us.
    Love,
    A&A

    http://this-is-simes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit girl ! I love love your hat and also those boots !

    The background frog behind you is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit !! and the pictures and the background and stuff ! :) And such cool bag !

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm lovely outfit!!
    imi place cum ai combinat tot:x arata atat de bine! chiar nu mi-a venit sa cred ca esti romanca, rar vezi bloguri dragute din Romania! pacat,ca romanii nu prea pun baza pe bloggerii romani ca in alte tari,nu?
    haa ce tare:x stau aproape de Hunedoara:))
    btw,cf?:*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. tudor ar trebui sa fie mandru..:))
    te'am pupat :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. funny frog <3
    I love your peace necklace ! Where have you got it ?

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥