Menu



April 14, 2010

Free pass @ Cluj Fashion Week !

Small things are the ones that make me supercalifragelisticexpialidoushasly happy ! I own a FREE PASS @ CLUJ FASHION WEEK ! It started today and I'll go and take photos at the runway everyday until 17th because I received my NIKON D40 ! (Life is indeed TOO good!) As far as I could see , this first edition of CFW will be really great. SO,if you want to stay in touch and discover more about romanian fashion,FOLLOW my second blog, http://streetosphera.blogspot.com where you'll find photos,events,opinions and updated news ! I am super excided so..stay in touch ! STREETOSPHERA.BLOGSPOT.COM + CFW.RO Image and video hosting by TinyPic LET THE FUN BEGIN !

18 comments:

  1. i want a free pass :((
    you're such a lucky girl :**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh! that's amazing. Looking forward to seeing your photographs.
    Plus new cameras are always so exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, have fun! I can't wait to check out your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ai pass de presa? explica-mi si mie cum de, ca sa nu te mai urasc in halu asta.
    SI EU VREAU!

    si mi dor de tine

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that must be awesome !!! congrats girl !!!
    have fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! I'll make sure to check out the other blog. I'm totally intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yey! this is amazing. Have fun girl.

    btw i love your blog. you are awesome. I loveall the photos am seeing here.

    great photo this one.


    I am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's great! I'm wishing you the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have lots of fun!!

    Carmen.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow lucky you ! Going to check your other blog now :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh lovely! have fun

    http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. have fun darling...:b can't wait for the photos :P

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥