Menu



June 29, 2010

Short post :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hello ! Short post because I`m in a hurry .. Today I visited the University of Art and Design Cluj-Napoca`s final exhibition with Criss and I was totally impressed by some artwork I saw there. That's why,starting well, right now , I will show you at the end of each post some photos I took there - paitings, sculptures, clothes (especially) . Hope it won`t bore you and you`ll like it because I did.
***
The first one. I edited the photo , the original artwork is a bit different ..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. thx for the recent comment!^^
    anw the second one is better IMO, I always love B&W picture and the idea is so unique :)

    XO,
    BarbieJunk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you wore ! And you're good in editing ! I suck . Haha .

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i want to wear pants like yours so not fair hahhah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lucky,
    I love your outfit btw

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥