Menu



August 23, 2010

DIY TUTORIAL #1 : School bag

Hello everyone ! Welcome to my first DIY Project Tutorial :) Now I know that a big part of my readers have already started school (I will start school on 13th sep.- lucky,huh?) and everyone needs a cool school bag . Therefore ,hope you'll like this tutorial and if someone decides to DIY the bag , please show me your results . Good luck and let's get started !
---
Servus ! Bine aţi venit la primul tutorial de D.I.Y (Do-it-yourself) ! Pentru că în curând începe şcoala , toate avem nevoie de 1..sau mai multe genţi pentru şcoală.Aşa că sper că acest tutorial vă va fi de folos ,iar dacă cineva decide să-şi facă geanta, vă rog, trimite-ţi-mi poze,chiar vreau să văd cum au ieşit ! Ok,să începem!
STEP I - WHAT DO YOU NEED ?
a. a blouse with long sleeves - go for prints , it will look better than a plaid one.
b.Thred & needle & scissors
c .time : ~ 1 h.
TIP: Choose a nice spot outside and enjoy the lovely weather !
---
PASUL I - CE AI NEVOIE?
a.o bluză cu mâneci lungi , de preferinţă cu ceva imprimeu.
b.aţă / ac / foarfecă
c.timp necesar : aprox. 1 oră
SFAT: Alege un loc frumuşel afară şi bucură-te de vremea frumoasă !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
STEP II - HAND IN HAND
2.Take the sleeves and put them face-2-face...
3.Put one sleeve inside the other ...
4...Until it looks like image no.4
---
PASUL II- MÂNĂ-N MÂNĂ
2.Ia mânecile şi pune-le faţă în faţă..
3.Introdu una dintre ele în cealaltă mânecă..
4.Până când arată ca în imaginea nr.4
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
STEP III - SEW , SEW
sew the sleeves together :)
---
PASUL III- COASE,COASE
coase mânecile împreună
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
STEP IV - SHORT(ER)
My blouse was a bit too long and I didn't want a really long bag. IF you encounter the same problem,this is what you have to do :
1.Turn the blouse on the other side.
2.Decide the dimensions.
3.Cut ! ( Watch your fingers !)
---
PASUL V - MAI SCURT(UŢ)
Bluza pe care am ales-o e puţin cam lungă şi nu mi-am dorit o geantă chiar aşa de lungă.Dacă si bluza aleasă de voi e la fel ,faceţi ca mine :
1.Întoarceţi bluza pe dos.
2.Decideţi dimensiunea.
4.Tăiaţi unde aţi ales.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
STEP V - SEW , SEW (part two)
---
PASUL V - COASE , COASE (partea a doua)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
STEP VI - VOILA !
After you finished sewing the bottom of your bag , turn the blouse on the front ( the right side) and VOILA, now you have a totally cool bag for school !
---
PASUL VI - VOILA !
După ce aţi cusut partea de jos a genţii, întoarceţi bluza pe faţă şi Voila !, acum aveţi o geantă numai bună pentru şcoală !
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial , if you have any questions ,please, go ahead an ask me , and see you tomorrow !
Hugs :*
---
Sper că va fost de folos acest tutorial iar dacă aveţi ceva întrebări .. nu ezitaţi !
Pupici :*

11 comments:

  1. omg how cool, man very creative!
    and love the new header and layout and everything
    school almost starts ha.
    hopefully you can find time for bloggin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i'm following you! :D
    this is sooo cool!! i love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow
    yeay DIY!
    it looks complicated
    but I'm not a DIY girl in the first place, so I guess I'm not the one to talk ;-p
    i love the new header
    (it's new right? I do believe so)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,,thx for the info..

    wanna exchange link and follow me??

    ReplyDelete
  5. i definitely this little tutorial of yours !!
    its a great idea !

    glistersandblisters dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool tutorial!

    I recently just cleaned out my closet and donated my old/will-never-wear-again clothes to Big Brothers! DAAANG. The next time I have an unused blouse, I will definitely try this bag tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute DIY! I used to do this back then!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, ce idee buna!

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥