Menu



March 8, 2011

THANK GOD..

..I'M A WOMAN ! (a girl actually)
Happy birthday my dear, dear, dear girls ! Today, it is our day - well, everyday is out day but today is official).
I was listening to the song below and I was thinking ... why should I be thankful for being a woman ? Firtly, because it's fun ! I think we have more fun than boys, don't we ? We are kind-hearted and all we want is happiness , even though we sometimes try and substitute this with bags and shoes.
We are not perfect but we know our flaws and we correct them.
I'D LOVE TO HEAR YOUR OPINION !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GIRLS :)

6 comments:

  1. have to chekc out this video and yes totally agree we do have more fun than guys, we get to dress up and put makeup and all that.
    and i already picked some baby clothes, not that cookie cutter shit but awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Woman's day Iulia.

    I love how you look in your previous post. The red scarf stands out and the sun glasses are so iconic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really think being a female is the best blessing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for u comment!
    and happy days to you all girls! :)

    G

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy days to you too! :)
    you have a nice hair! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so thankful I am a girl! That would stink to be aboy, we definently have more fun. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥