Menu



June 4, 2011

quick quick

Hello everyone. Sorry for my lack of posting but I am volunteering for the Fifth Romanian International Table Tennis Open (RITTO is Romania's largest Para-Olympic sporting event) and I just love it !
So, this is going to be a quick outfit post because I need to get ready for another happy day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PS:I'll come back with a close-up of the shoes because they are my favourite pair ever.
Yours truly,
Julls ♥

3 comments:

  1. So nice! Lovely blouse and great bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this outfit !
    Iti sta foarte bine :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bună seara, numele meu este Costin Comba și administrez un blog de fotografie www.costin-comba.blogspot.com . Aș vrea să vă rog dacă doriti să facem un schimb de link-uri, daca blogul meu este compatibil cu ceea ce urmariti dumneavoastra pe blogul personal. Dacă doriți să mă băgați în seamă bine, dacă nu, mă înclin cu respect și vă mulțumesc, atașând scuzele de rigoare pentru deranjul creat. Va multumesc si pentru un eventual raspuns.

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥