Menu



October 1, 2011

parteeeeeeey !

DSC_6777
A few weeks ago I went to a birthday party and I felt to need to wear something more..fancy. That is why I put on a short dress, heels and I was ready to party ! I hope you won't mind the censored photos but you wouldn't like to see the party animal's face in his natural habitat.Oh and I must quote Nathaniel (the Misfits's hottie) on this : 
WE WERE  DESIGNED TO PARTY!
DSC_7226
DSC_6776
DSC_7231

So what do you think ? Do you like this look ? 

Yours truly, Julls ♥

13 comments:

  1. I like what i see here.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of a party is this? looks fancy!
    I love the dress on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like it? I love it! You look amazing even though you censored your so called party face that I bet isn't worse than mine! I look like a yawning hippo! :D

    xx,
    Mikaela

    Framboise Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. imi plac mult sacoul si culoarea rochitei!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww nice dress! But I wish we could see your party face!! :)

    Olivia :) x
    Wait Until The Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uuuuuu, sexy:D Trebuia sa ne lasi sa vedem si fata:-w

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. @kittenhood: era o petrecere de majorat :)
    @Mikaela: I pretty much look like a yawning hippo myself & I'd rather not scare you all with THE face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute dress! It looks very chic paired with the blazer. looks like you had fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh<3 ce draguta e rochita! pacat ca ai cenzurat pozele?:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look aamzing i really love the color of that dress on you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot for your comment! You're welcome =)

    Your hair cut is stunning! If I would be brave enough I would cut my hair as short as yours! But I'm not ;)

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥