Menu



December 2, 2011

DECEMBER OUTFIT | Happy birthday ROMANIA !

 final

Hello dear dear readers ! I've been extremely busy latel, but still, I want to show you what I wore to school a couple of days ago. I wanted to play a bit with prints, actually with lines, but on a very neutral background : grey. And the coat it is my all time favourite - I bought it 2 years ago, wore it to death and it is still my no.1 fave. What can I do?- you cannot fight with what you like. 

DSC_3577
DSC_3559
DSC_3582
DSC_3581

There is one more thing I want to share with you dear followers .
Yesterday we celebrated our National Day! - I am not sure if you know this but I am really in love with my country and I will always turn to it in spite of everything bad that you heard about Romania. 
And, I would highly appreciate it if you watched this video - you will find out some interesting things that I bet you did not know about this beautiful country, ROMANIA ! Please, enjoy :)


Yours truly, Julls ♥

19 comments:

  1. love this! the shirt is awsome! glad to hear there are still people who love romania :P love that pop of red in your hair! also check out my blog for a little surprise :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU DEAR ANNA :*:*:*:*

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem. if you aren't already it would be awesome if you'd follow me too :) love the color in your hair. oh the things i would do if i didn't have a corporate job :)
    http://www.indieelectronicalternative.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is so fierce! i love it :)

    great blazer too, i'm looking for a good fitted black blazer!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a stylish outfit, I love your hair xx that is so cool your from romania

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

    Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

    Thanks for share,
    * DARK HEART 2011 *

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your shirt and I can see why you love the coat, it's great + look super warm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!
    The outfit is sooo lovely. PS. Your hair is amazing!
    xo
    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog, it's beautiful and unique! You really inspire me to improve my own blog as I am a brand new blogger. It would be amazing if you could check it out and follow me if you have the time :)
    I'm following you, keep up your hardwork!!
    Belle xx - soyezmabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job here. i love it all.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your coat! I've had a blue one from Zara forever and never get tired of it either!

    http://fromheretofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, great classic outfit! Love how you've ties the shirt!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia!!!
    How beautiful coat! I can imagine why still is your favourite!
    I love so much your earring too!

    Did you cut your hair or do something to it?? You look gorgeous!
    Thanks for comment!

    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Am vazut "documentariul" acum cativa ani...dar inca ma impresioneaza si ma face si mai mandra de nationalitatea mea.

    ReplyDelete
  15. :X:X:x imi place parul tau de mor:)). Am fost si eu la tuns siii i-am aratat tipei care ma tunde o poza cu tine:))). Foarte tare esti. Bravo :x

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Pinkat : Vai multumesc mult de tot :* Sunt foarte flatata (desi nu ar trebui pentru ca stilistul meu a facut toata treaba ♥)

    tare mi-ar placea sa-mi trimiti si mie o poza pe mail sa vad cum iti sta !! >:D<

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥