Menu



April 23, 2012

APRIL OUTFIT | start wearing purple, wearing purple now !

DSC_2947

Waking up today, I tought it was going to rain so I decided to take my Melissa gummy-shoes out for a walk. (thank you Iulia for the loveliest preset xx).  But mother nature changed its mind and I ended up boiling underneath my furry cardigan and hat.But I can't complain, we all have to make some sacrifices in the name of fashion, don't we ? 

DSC_2932
DSC_2938
DSC_2950
DSC_2959
DSC_2924
DSC_2929
Yours truly, Julls ♥

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh those shoes are super cute! <3

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw the shoes are so pretty! I could use a pair for rainy days! are they comfy? I had the same issue today, it was way warmer than expected :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cardigan - such a pretty colour! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purple colour!
    Lovely shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. mi se pare mie sau...un fotograf PROFESIONIST a facut aceste poze???

    ReplyDelete
  6. those shoes are so pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful shoes and outfit too <3
    and the sacrifice was wort it :d

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look really pretty in purple. and this cardigan is absolutely fabulous

    www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥