Menu



May 7, 2012

TURKEY 2012 | ON TOP OF THE WORLD

 DSC_3456

MERHABA,dear readers ! Here are the first photos from Ankara, from yesterday.
After two flights we finally got to Istanbul and then, for 6 long hours we traveled by bus to Ankara. 
I fell asleep in a minute but I woke up extremly fresh and ready to start the trip. We visited a wonderful museum (pictures coming soon and they are fashion-related!), this amazing old citadel and of course, AnkMall where I put my hands on the Turkish ELLE. And, there is nothing much I can say about my outfit, as I wasn't able to unpack but now I'm in Yozgat and all my things are right where they should be : in the closet and on the floor :) 
I wish I could write more but we have to go to school and meet the Turkish team but I'll keep you updated ! Gule gule xx
 DSC_3668
DSC_3715
DSC_3714
DSC_3718
DSC_3460
DSC_3738
DSC_3709

Yours truly, Julls ♥

5 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! Love the colour of your sandals.


    Micah x

    www.rawwblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaaaai deci muntii aia sunt geniali!! Si ce dragut arata orasuuul1 :DX

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so beautiful! keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ce faaaaaaain! <3 have fun & don't forget to buy me something :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's nice that most residential roofs are made of bricks which makes landscape shooting balanced elements-wise.

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥