Menu



April 2, 2013

APRIL OUTFIT | 2.04.2013

DSC_0313



The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart. 

- Buddha


DSC_0303

PH: Cătălina Ciolan

RO: Acest pulover-rochiță a fost primul lucru pe care l-am văzut ieri prin dulap și pentru că eram evident în întârziere, l-am aruncat rapid pe mine și dusă am fost. ”Ador” diminețile când îmi pun alarma la 8 și mă trezesc la 11 și s-au dus toate planurile mele și micul dejun...
În fine, ca să nu o mai lungesc prea mult nici azi, vă las cu aceste poze și cu o piesă pe care o ascult ca o obsedată de 48 de ore incontinuu: Passenger - Let her go  ♥ 

PS: Sigina  vă așteaptă la ea pe blog cu o postare specială: emisiunea noastră unde am invitat-o să ne povestească mai multe despre nutriție, diete și frumusețe :) 



DSC_0275
DSC_0302
DSC_0296
DSC_0283
DSC_0318

 EN: You know those mornings when you set up your alarm clock at 8 a.m. and you end up waking up at 11? It happens to me a lot lately ( I don't think I will ever be able to go to sleep early...) and it is pretty annoying. I mean, I am making all those plans and  when I look at the watch in the morning I hurry like a crazy chicken and I put on whatever I find first in the closet, skip the breakfast and run to school. I must set some priorities soon! Or, let me put it other way: it is on the priority list to set some priorities! 

Yours truly, Julls ♥ 
Follow on Bloglovin 
Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Adoooorable!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. e frumoasa tinuta ta, imi place palaria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ce draguta e piesa! Oare mai stii cumva de unde ai fularul uber cute? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaah, I know.. nici mie nu imi place sa ma trezesc tarziu, simt ca am pierdut jumatate din zi.

    Love the sweater dress, it looks so cozy <3

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post! Love your style!
    So sweet this photos, i love this outfit for travelling.

    Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

    addictbeiconic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect little cat eye! Like your blog a lot and am following. Would love for you to check out mine and follow me as well if you're interested! ;)
    xxx
    LaylonBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You can write me in : română / english / français / español ! ♥